Covid-19 PCR test, Rapid antigen-test and serological test at Auxologico
COVID-19 PCR TEST AND SEROLOGICAL TEST
At Auxologico you can book exclusively online:
- Covid-19 PCR test. The test can be requested also independently of the serological test for travel or hospitalisation reasons, following contact with a suspected or confirmed Covid case or in case of departure for or return from a number of foreign countries. In case of travelling to or from abroad, we recommend visiting the following link (DPCM 3 December 2020).
- Rapid antigen-tests (nasal, oro-pharyngeal and saliva swabs), that provides results more rapidly (30 minutes) than molecular testing. Positive results may need to be confirmed by a molecular test, provided immediately and free of charge (at the charge of the Regional Health Service). You can take it in Meda and Pioltello - drive swabbing sites and Verbania.
- The ECLIA quantitative serological test for Total Ig that detects and measures both IgG and IgM immunoglobulin classes at the same time, with 99.81% specificity and sensitivity above 95%. Simultaneous cumulative measuring of antibody classes (Total Ig) is the most suitable test to study infection prevalence. This test provides a response about the presence or absence of Covid-19 antibodies. You can take it in Milan, Meda, Pioltello, Cusano, and Comabbio.
Testing and swabbing are available also for corporate clients. To this regard, they can enter special agreements by contacting Auxologico’s Agreements Service at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE TEST RESULTS
- Generally, serological test results are ready within 24 hours.
- Swab results are ready by 09:00 pm of the day after swabbing day. If the swab is taken on Sunday, the report will be available by 9 pm on the following Monday.
Results will be delivered exclusively on-line. This is possible given that you were required to sign the Informed Consent at the Admission Desk.
- Covid-19 PCR test required independently of the serological test costs 90 Euros.
- Rapid antigen-tests costs 45 Euros. Positive results may need to be confirmed by a molecular test, provided immediately and free of charge (at the charge of the Regional Health Service).
- The ECLIA quantitative serological test costs 40 Euros. The swab, if any, required following a positive serological test is free of charge (at the charge of the Regional Health Service).
COVID-19 Testing are available at one of the following Auxologico facilities:
- Auxologico Ariosto, Punto Prelievo Via Ariosto 13
- Auxologico Mosé Bianchi, via Mosé Bianchi 90
- Auxologico Procaccini, Via Niccolini 39
- Auxologico Pier Lombardo, Via Pier Lombardo, 22